Friday, June 13, 2008

Off late, I had been doing lots of weird things. One day i was going home and i just saw a girl who looked pretty much like "Veronica". You might be thinking who is this "Veronica" :) well "Miss Veronica Lodge" from the great Archie's series and suddenly i remembered, how i used to read Archie's for those long hours.

A very good friend of mine, Miss P (as i call her), told me that she has got tonnes of it and can get them for me to read and refresh my memories.. so here i am ... i read Archie's now-a-days.. :)

Similar incident happened when i was browsing the Internet and suddenly got an idea, i asked another good friend of mine, Miss R (as i call her), to send me the link of the community college which she attends. I went to the music link and found a class "Beginner Guitar", and the requirement of a "Guitar" was born. So i ordered a complete beginner Guitar set from "Ibanez", enrolled in the class and now i am waiting for it to begin... now isn't that something abnormal .... or may be normal... i am still thinking !!

I wonder what strange things are still waiting for me :)

No comments: