Friday, June 6, 2008

My first post. !!

Seattle, USA.

Well.... it was around 4.5 to 5 years back when i had created my first message on a blog. The venue was Akruti building 4th floor, Andheri (east), Patni Computers. The time was 4:15am, yes in the morning, and i was working :) ... my friend told me to do something new apart from only coding and programming and so i had created my first blog space on the net. However i lost interest after sometime and stopped posting.

But now.. again that extinguished flame has rekindled and so here i am ... again on the blog .. again on the net... lets hope i continue blogging this time. !!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey BG!
Welcome to the blogging world! Looking forward to seeing some interesting posts from the unexplored mind!

Unknown said...

New beginning... keep it goin man... lookin fwd to seeing mroe blogs..